Join my One Day Personal Branding Workshop for USD 199
Next course date: 17th April 2021
Each month, I run a one day workshop as a webinar. My workshop runs from 11am till 4pm SGT. If you are unable to make it for this timing, message us via whatsapp.
Who is this course for?
This course is best for professionals starting out on LinkedIn aiming to build a credible brand, target right audience and monetize.
What do I get with this course?
On top of LIVE coaching that day, you will also receive 180+ pages of course notes and recorded video tutorials to support your learning.
How long is this course?
The course runs for 5 hours with breaks in between.
Why is personal branding important?
For five simple reasons no matter the profession of an individual, personal branding helps to:
■ Inputs trust
■ Build Connections
■ Builds Credibility
■ Gain confidence
■ Having authenticity
These are the five goals to why an individual would invest in personal branding. More so, in the era of social media marketing – online personal branding is proven to reach out to a whole lot more people than offline personal branding.
Online Personal Branding
Linkedin is one of the best platforms to build business connections with more than 500 million profiles available and connecting every single day. In this trainer’s course, your role is to guide an individual on the simple start guide to build their personal branding and to win opportunities from the community of people they attract.
About Leza Klenk
Leza is currently the CEO of a beauty tech company operating in more than ten countries, an award winning entrepreneur, an early stage investor and a personal branding coach. She is a sought after speaker and has spoken at more than 100 events on entrepreneurship, trade equity financing and personal branding in more than six countries. She has lectured more than 40 universities around South East Asia, and with more than 120,000 followers on LinkedIn – she contributed business articles and posts daily. At 28, she won the title of Singapore Youngest Business Guru and her story featured in a publication “The Lady Boss” available in bookstores. In 2019, she bagged the award of Asia’s Greatest CEO for 2018 awarded by Asia One and URS International.
Introduction to Personal Branding
– Why do we personally brand?
– Personal Branding online vs offline
– Winning People
– Why LinkedIn
Setting Up Your LinkedIn Profile
– Checklist to Follow
Learning About Self
– You today and you tomorrow
– What makes you the person you are?
– What makes you the person you are in business?
– Assignment – Knowing about yourself better
– Why does content matter?
– What is visual media?
– Who are you targeting?
– Actionable tips & tricks
– How frequent should I post?
– Engaging Communities Online
– Digital Storytelling
– Creating a Library of Assets
– Communication as a Two Way Street
– Being Aware
– Raising Engagement in Virtual Communities
– Gathering communities – what’s next?
– Simple Synergies
– Exploring Bigger Synergies
Analysing and Prospecting
– Social Selling – How to do it amazingly well?
– Profiling your network
– Investigate Competitor’s Network
– Monitor reactions and take action
Not all of us are good at writing or particularly enjoy it. Unfortunately in this current time, personal branding online has grown to be an effective strategy for professionals to acquire clients and target right audience online. Hence, whether we are comfortable or not – this is the new norm and we need to jump on the wagon so we won’t be left behind.
Writing our personal stories is not the problem, but how do we convey our stories on digital means in a more relatable way so our network could feel the connection with us.
– We will explore ten creative templates to follow when writing your daily posts for LinkedIn and how to monitor results.
– We will be doing 5 assignments on the spot, adopting 5 of the templates discussed. You will be presenting your answers, so we can brainstorm together.
Book early. Limited Seats.
AFTER SIGNING UP, you will receive a calendar invitation within the next 24 hours.